International Journal of Educational Administration: Challenges and Prospects (IJEA)
Print ISSN 0976-5883
Aims and Scope :The IJEA journal will cater to the needs of managers, directors, principals and above all teachers of educational institutions. This journal deals with the powerful social, economic and technological factors affecting education specifically technical and professional education and presents international knowledge and initiatives designed to help educational administrators.
· Educational managers and administrators
· Principals and Head of the institutions
· Vice-Chancellors/ Deans/ Heads of the Departments
· Managers of educational establishments
· Students and academics researching in the field
Submission: Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically to email@example.com with m
ention journal title (IJEA) in subject line.
Frequency: Published in 4 issues per year.
Annual Subscription Price:
Library/ Institutional: Print : US$400.00 Online Only: US$380.00
Print + Online : US$440.00
Individual/ Personnel: Print US$200.00
Inside India: Rs.3000.00